Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 10: Bobbum's God Given Right

Well, that escalated quickly…




OPERATION HOSTAGE RESCUE A SUCCESS
Clancy, head of the Operation Hostage Rescue tactical squad, photoed next to her rescued hostages.

In the early hours of Dec. 11, 2013 two toys were taken hostage in what seemed to be a grim situation at best.  Monkey and Mr. Bear were kidnapped, blindfolded and held at gunpoint for reasons that are yet to be determined.  Authorities quickly assembled a tactical squadron to attempt the unthinkable and rescue the hostages.  Clancy was named head of the tactical squadron due to her agility and quick reflexes.  A *plan was rapidly organized and put into action.  Quick thinking and impeccable reaction time on behalf of Clancy saved the toys from their probable demise.

Monkey and Mr. Bear said that their captors appeared to be quite magical and smelled of peppermint.  Any information on the assailants in this situation would be appreciated.  If you have any information that you think may be helpful to the case please comment below.

*The details of the rescue plan have not yet been revealed but you can count on us to keep you abreast on any breaking details as this story unfolds.

11 comments:

  1. I'm dying! This is classic! You should write stories...evil, nightmare filled stories! haha! Yay for our hero Clancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my very first comment ever Erin! Congrats and yay for Clancy! I don't know where those toys would be without her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Erin you really should think about becoming a writer (you can do it in your jammies). Thank goodness for Clancy who knows what would of happened without hers.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clancy is my hero....she has Andrew's back. Who could ask for more in hers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seriously addicted to checking Bobbum everyday to see what he's up to! I love it! I'm thinking a Project 365 for Bobbum would be great.....well, maybe not for your hubby! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. People are afraid to comment, no one wants Bobbum to track them down...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Andrew would HATE Bobbum 365 days a year! And I think Anonymous is right…which is probably why he/she posted anonymously. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right. And why I'm still hiding. :)

      Delete
    2. Didn't you see Day 14? He will find you! Muah ha ha!

      Delete
  8. As I refer to the Elf on the Shelf as "Chucky the Elf," I understand your husband's horror. And I find this hilarious beyond imagination. Okay, MY imagination. :) I have referred you to many friends who share my distaste for poseable elves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha thank you Cassie! They ARE one of the most disturbing things on the planet...

    ReplyDelete